Oakridge Counselling provides online counselling for women in and around London and Southwestern Ontario. While once not very popular, online counselling was the only option during the COVID 19 Pandemic. It worked so well that many therapists, counsellors and psychotherapists, including Oakridge Counselling are still doing it.
Elizabeth Lacey MSW RSW
Registered Social Worker, Psychotherapist
Owner Oakridge Counselling
We specialize in Counselling for Women
Who is it for:
- adult women that are comfortable using the technology needed for online session
- women that prefer to do therapy in their own familiar space
- women whose mental health is stable and are able to manage themselves in sessions
- women who normally do in-person therapy sessions but are not feeling well
- women who have a busy schedule and don't want to use their driving driving to appointments
Who it may not be for:
- online therapy may not be for you if you don't have access to the technology used to run it. This could interfere with the quality of your session. In this case we suggest in-person or phone sessions.
- your mental health is not stable at this point
- you do better at managing your emotions when your counselling sessions are in-person
- you want to work on getting out of your own space more
- you do not have a private place to do your online sessions
- you would be too distracted by other people or things that are happening in your space
Read More About Elizabeth Lacey MSW RSW here
Oakridge Counselling offers in-person, phone, online, Walk & Talk Therapy, Walk & Talk for Wellness Group, Supervision & Consultation and Counselling in London Ontario.
Sign Up for our Email Community
To be notified when we've posted new resources, articles, events and services that may be of interest to you. We will not email more than two or three times a month.